Strikers/Midfielders/Defenders - GOALKING Programs
For Field Players
Field players can now train with GOALKING in its special division developed especially for Field Players. The GOALKING Academy is the place to learn how to improve and master your soccer skills.
GOALKING Field Players Academy is endorsed by the Alberta Soccer Association.
Weekend Training Program - Saturdays - 6 Development Sessions (x1 hr each)
$ 246.00 (In 1 upfront payment, or 2 installments of $140 due at registration, and $106 due on 08/17)
- Saturday, August 18th - 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday, August 25th - 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday, September 8th - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 15th - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Saturday, September 22nd - 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Saturday, September 29th - 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Weekend Training Program - Saturdays - 6 Development Sessions (x1.5 hrs each)
$ 335.00 (In 1 upfront payment, or 2 installments of $200 due at registration, and $135 due on 08/17)
- Saturday, August 18th - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, August 25th - 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 8th - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 15th - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 22nd - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday, September 29th - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Weekend Training Program - Sundays 5:00pm to 6:30pm - 6 Development Sessions (x1.5 hrs each)
$ 328.00 (In 1 upfront payment, or 2 installments of $200 due at registration, and $128 due on 08/18)
- Sunday, August 19th
- Sunday, August 26th
- Sunday, September 9th
- Sunday, September 16th
- Sunday, September 23rd
- Sunday, September 30th
Thanks To Our Sponsors for supporting Youth Soccer Development !
If you want to be part of this exciting program, supporting us as a Sponsor and having your company and logo displayed here with GOALKING, please send us an email to: email@example.com
GOALKING Field Player Academy - Curriculum
The sessions will be run in 3 parts, the1st focusing on basic skills development, the 2nd on developing tactical skills, and the 3rd implementing what was learned in the session in drills that recreate game situations in which Field Players are combined with Goalkeepers covering topics of importance to both positions. This 3rd part helps both the Field Player and the GK understand how what they learned in the technical and tactical part are implemented in a game. So, Field Players learn how to interact and work together in their different positions (strikers, midfielder, and defender), and defenders learn specifically to work together with their GK and how to communicate back and forth during the play. Attackers will learn, for instance, how to play a cross in an attack, at the same time as GKs learn to improve that same skill in dealing with crosses. Specific challenging situations that players encounter in games will be set apart and recreated, so that Field Players and GKs both can be instructed and practice over and over the proper positioning, technique, and skill for each micro-aspect of the game. Coaches are ASA (Alberta Soccer Association) Licensed.
GOALKING Academy works as a complement to Community and Competitive Teams in our Edmonton Region, where GOALKING provides extra training and instruction to youth players who want that extra edge to be more competitive in their teams and Clubs
* The price includes the following:
- Technical, Tactical, and Combined Sessions with a Licensed Coach.
- Sport Accident and Excess Travel Insurance protection during training from the Alberta Soccer Association (as GOALKING is an Endorsed Academy). Click here for more information.
- Privileged access to the Professional MLS soccer team, MONTREAL IMPACT, for clinics, camps, and prospect scouting session with this Professional team.
Do you have questions / comments ? Problems with the registration form/teamsnap?